Lose yourself in the twists and turns of our intricate pathways, surrounded by the beauty of the countryside. Discover fun-filled family moments and create lasting memories at our enchanting corn maze.
Trail Ride at the Corn Maze
- Person & Horse Admission Horse Riding Day! Price is per Horse and Person Pair
Looking for an adventure with your horse before winter hits?
Join us the weekend of November 4th and 5th. Come visit Derthick’s Corn Maze for the trail riding experience of a lifetime! Riders of all ages and disciplines can bring their horses to this fun event!
This year’s maze spans 17 acres, paying tribute to the finding of King Tuts tomb! While on the ride, enjoy the Farmer Joe and Monster Mystery Clue Game to solve the mystery on the farm. When you are ready for a break, tie up your horse and stop at the firepits for some Hot Cocoa and Smore’s for a small charge Hotdogs, chips and water available for $5.00. (Please bring some cash along for the snacks.)
Please note: A portion of the admission price will be donated to the Kids Weekend Meals Program for the Crestwood School District.
Helmets are recommended for all and REQUIRED for anyone 17 and younger. Each participant must sign a release waiver prior to riding at the farm. Horses may come into close contact, so please use tail ribbons if necessary.
Horses will NOT be provided at the event – please bring your own horse. Please note, the property is not fenced in!
- No pets please (other than the horses)
- No stomping or throwing down of corn
- No picking/ throwing of corn or anything
- Owner/operator reserves the right to close for any reason without notice.
- Owner/operator has the right to refuse/revoke admission. We operate a ZERO tolerance policy to maze rules to ensure a good, safe time is had by all. Thank you.